Full-Day Package: 5-Course Seafood Banquet Cruise & Ferry Transfers from PERTH
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rottnest Island, WA
- Product code: RCWSEFERRYP
Spend a dreamy day on Western Australia’s most talked-about holiday island, Rottnest. You will cruise on sparkling blue waters, surrounded by breathtaking views as you sip on free-flowing drinks.
Rottnest Island is the world's finest fishery and is home to a bountiful ocean full of delicious seafood delicacies.
On our cruise you can catch your very own Western Rock Lobster, then watch our chef cook it for you on board. Your lobster catch is served as the centrepiece of an elaborate 5-course seafood lunch banquet.
With your ferry transfers to and from Rottnest Island taken care of, you can relax and enjoy!
ALL-INCLUSIVE TOUR + FERRY PACKAGE
This is a fully-inclusive value package, giving you up to 9 hours on Rottnest Island, with our 3-hour deluxe seafood lunch cruise, plus return ferry transfers from Perth.
- Rottnest Island return ferry transfers from/to Perth (Barrack Street Jetty) with Rottnest Express. (you will be prompted to select your ferry when booking)
- 3-hour Wild Seafood Experience on board our premium charter vessel, The Crusader III (Boat features a large open lower deck, an upper sun deck and spacious interior cabin with full kitchen facilities).
- Canapes and drinks served on arrival, among luxury boats moored in Rottnest’s Thomson Bay.
- Unlimited local still and sparkling wines, bottled beers and soft drinks throughout the tour.
- Commentary, guidance and local sea knowledge from experienced crew.
- Opportunity to haul in pots of live Western Rock Lobster.
- Chance to touch, feel and learn about your catch.
- Live action of a fresh seafood barbecue and open kitchen, with your lunch feast prepared before you.
- Seafood banquet featuring your lobster catch and other ocean-fresh delicacies, followed by dessert (See 5-course menu below)
- Casual yet stylish dining, with white linen tablecloths and full crew service.
- Opportunity to relax on board and enjoy prime coastal views while moored in the calm turquoise waters of Longreach or Parakeet Bay (location may vary depending on weather).
- Try your hand at fishing, with rods and bait supplied (on request with 24 hours’ notice).
- Option to swim or snorkel off the boat.
- Additional time (up to 6 hours) to spend at your leisure on Rottnest Island.
5-COURSE MENUOn Boarding:
Canapes (Smoked salmon & dill toasts, caremelised onion & brie crostini or seaweed & edamame on black sesame wafer) served with sparkling wine, beer or soft drink.
Featuring as much Western Australian produce as possible (may vary seasonally)
- Sashimi Salmon
- Mandurah Blue Swimmer Crabs
- Freshly-shucked Oysters
- West Australian King Prawns
- Marinated West Coast Octopus
Grilled Australian Barramundi fillets with Turner's Asian Fusion Tartare
Western Rock Lobster:
Your freshly-caught Western Rock Lobster, prepared barbecued or sashimi-style. (minimum half lobster per person)
- Spicy rice with scallion & crispy fried onion
- Orange & fennel salad
- Fresh bread and butter
- Tropical fruits platter
- Pine splice bites
Enjoy unlimited throughout cruise:
- Still & sparkling Howard Park wines
- Quality local bottled beers
- Soft drinks
TOUR DATES & PRICES
Tours are scheduled from Thursday through Sunday. Each Saturday we run a guaranteed departure, with no minimum numbers. On Thursday, Friday and Sunday we need a minimum of 6 guests to operate. If you have a group and wish to join outside any of these days, please contact us directly. Over peak Western Australian holiday period between December and January we operate daily, outside of Christmas and New Year's Day.
Child (5 -12 years) $188
FERRY TRANSFERS TO/FROM ROTTNEST ISLAND
This package includes same-day return ferry transfers from/to Perth to/from Rottnest Island. Departure times are:
8:45am - Depart Perth (Barrack Street Jetty) to Rottnest Island
4:30pm - Return from Rottnest Island to Perth (Barrack Street Jetty)
Travelling with Rottnest Express
View the Swimming Waiver if you wish to go swimming during the tour. You are required to 'tick' that you understand the swimming waiver when completing you booking. If you have any questions regarding it please call our booking office on +61 8 9586 1136.
If you have accessibility requirements (wheelchair/walking frame), please call our office on +61 8 9586 1136 before making any booking to discus access.
Online bookings close 24 hour prior to departure. For bookings inside this time, please call our booking office on +61 8 9586 1136.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
To view our Terms & Conditions, please click here.As your package includes ferry transfer, the ferry component of this ticket is subject to the individual ferry operator’s own terms and conditions, which will be found on your electronic ticket we email you.