5-Course Deluxe Seafood Banquet Cruise - Wild Seafood Experience
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rottnest Island, WA
- Product code: RCWSE
Spend a dreamy day on Western Australia’s most talked-about holiday island, Rottnest. You will cruise on sparkling blue waters, surrounded by breathtaking views as you sip on free-flowing drinks.
Rottnest Island is the world's finest fishery and is home to a bountiful ocean full of delicious seafood delicacies.
On our cruise you can catch your very own Western Rock Lobster, then watch our chef cook it for you on board. Your lobster catch is served as the centrepiece of an elaborate 5-course seafood lunch banquet.
- 3-hour Wild Seafood Experience on board our premium charter vessel, The Crusader III, features a large open lower deck, an upper sun deck and spacious interior cabin with full kitchen facilities.
- Canapes and drinks served on arrival, among luxury boats moored in Rottnest’s Thomson Bay.
- Unlimited local still and sparkling wines, bottled beers and soft drinks served throughout the tour.
- Commentary, guidance and local sea knowledge from experienced crew.
- Opportunity to haul in pots of live Western Rock Lobster and to touch, feel and learn about your catch.
- Live action of a fresh seafood barbecue and open kitchen, with your gourmet lunch feast prepared before you by our chef.
- 5-course seafood banquet featuring your lobster catch and other ocean-fresh delicacies, followed by dessert. (see menu below)
- Casual yet stylish dining, with white linen tablecloths and full crew service.
- Opportunity to relax on board and enjoy prime coastal views while moored in the calm turquoise waters of Longreach or Parakeet Bay. (location may vary depending on weather)
- Try your hand at fishing, with rods and bait supplied. (on request with 24 hours’ notice)
- Option to swim or snorkel off the boat.
We cater for all tastes, so if you do not eat seafood, please advise when booking. Our chefs can prepare alternatives for non-seafood eaters and vegetarians. Please note, as we use fresh produce, our menu may have some seasonal variations.
Canapes (smoked salmon and dill toasts, caramelised onion and brie crostini or seaweed and edamame on black sesame wafer). Served with sparkling or still wine, beer or soft drink.
Featuring as much Western Australian produce as possible:
- Sashimi Salmon
- Mandurah Blue Swimmer Crabs
- Freshly-shucked Oysters
- West Australian King Prawns
- Marinated West Coast Octopus
- served with fresh bread and butter
Grilled Australian Barramundi fillets with Asian Fusion Tartare Sauce.
Western Rock Lobster
Your freshly-caught Western Rock Lobster, prepared in your choice of barbecued or sashimi-style. (minimum half lobster per person)
- Spicy rice with scallion and crispy fried onion
- Orange and fennel salad
- Fresh bread and butter
- Tropical fruits platter
- Pine splice bites
Enjoy unlimited throughout cruise:
- Still and sparkling Howard Park wines
- Quality local and international bottled beers
- Soft drinks
TOUR DATES & PRICES
Tours are scheduled from Thursday through Sunday. Each Saturday we run a guaranteed departure, with no minimum numbers. On Thursday, Friday and Sunday we need a minimum of 6 guests to operate. If you have a group and wish to join outside any of these days, please contact us directly. Over peak Western Australian holiday period between December and January we operate daily, outside of Christmas and New Year's Day.
Child (5 -12 years) $139
This tour is not ideal for small children (under 5 years), however with an adult supervisor they are most welcome and are free of charge.
On our cruise, you will have the option to swim off the boat, while we are moored in one of Rottnest Island’s calm bays. If you wish to swim, please view our Swimming Waiver. When completing your booking, you will be asked to confirm that you accept this waiver. If you have any questions, please call our booking office on +61 8 9586 1136.
If you have accessibility requirements (wheelchair/walking frame), please call our office on +61 8 9586 1136 before making any booking to discus access.
Online bookings close 24 hour prior to departure. For bookings inside this time, please call our booking office on +61 8 9586 1136.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
To view our Terms & Conditions, please click here.